Pregnancy pillows come in an assortment of shapes and sizes. Some are more encouraging than others; I myself have attempted about 3 or 4 throughout my multiple pregnancies as well as the differences are astounding.
From all different types of pillows that I've tried out, the most comfortable, distinctive and versatile pregnancy pillow I've used is the Leachco Back 'N Belly Contoured Body Pillow.

Throughout the first few months of pregnancy, you'll discover you want more support for your growing tummy along with your aching back.




leachco back and bellyThe Back 'N Belly pillow has inner contours that are formed to hug the natural curves of a pregnant woman's body.
The "U" shape, along with these curves can help you to sleep comfortably on your own side like the majority of physicians recommend during pregnancy.

The curves of the pillow support your tummy as well as your back at once, while in addition giving you a pillow to hug between your legs, while placing in your corner.

Even more, I give credit to the pillow for relieving me of painful pregnancy heartburn.
This pillow elevated my head which in return, relieved my heartburn as well as acid reflux, when sleeping on my back or my side.
Leachco back and abdomen pillow 2 Besides merely that, this pillow is generally believed to ease carpal tunnel, sciatica, gastric reflux, and nasal congestion, all of which I was fortunate enough to not be ailed with.

One thing for sure though is I was fortunate enough to truly have a king sized bed! This pillow is very big, which can be both positive and negative, based on how you take a look at it.

It Is fantastic to cuddle up with and provides support in every direction and surprisingly my husband and my dog both still fit on the bed with me and my pillow!

The pillow is made out of 65% polyester and 35% cotton but the cover is 100% cotton. It is so warm and comfortable but in addition keeps you cool enough to sleep at nighttime. The pillow case is removable and washable which is a huge bonus!
 
Lovely Chocolates © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top